LANDMANN BBQs have launched an exciting partnership with Chef for Foodies to deliver the five-star taste of the grill to people’s gardens this summer.
Chefs for Foodies is a unique concept, providing ‘foodies’ with an opportunity to engage with professional chefs and learn how to cook some of their delicious signature dishes.
LANDMANN and Chef for Foodies have launched brand new BBQ recipe boxes which are packed with high-quality ingredients that have been expertly sourced and carefully measured so, when they are delivered there is everything needed to create an unforgettable BBQ feast.
The recipe boxes will come with a detailed digital method card and a bespoke video tutorial from the LANDMANN chefs. There are a total of 11 different themed boxes available from premium wagyu burgers, BBQ vegan kebab and cherry tomato pizza to Mediterranean fish parcels.
As well as this, LANDMANN and Chef for Foodies have also launched the Grill Academy, a series of interactive, live cooking classes using the food boxes. Food lovers will not only be face to face with the chefs as they cook but will be able to ask questions as they demonstrate each step of the process. The classes will be taken from renowned chefs such as; Sophie Gallo from MasterChef UK and Michelin Star Chef Rohit Ghai.
These are the masterclasses:
• Learn how to make a great pizza on the BBQ
• Ultimate BBQ Class Incl. Wagyu Burgers
• Japanese Robata Grill BBQ Masterclass
• BBQ Butcher Masterclass Incl. Spatchcock Poussin
• Höchste indische BBQ-Meisterklasse
• Mediterranean BBQ Masterclass
• Supreme Indian BBQ Masterclass
• Japanese BBQ Fusion Masterclass
• Vegan BBQ Pizza Masterclass